#TBT to 2002 USMNT vs. Ecuador and Tim Howard's first cap! Read: (x)
"When I first met you, I felt a kind of contradiction in you. You’re seeking something, but at the same time, you are running away for all you’re worth."
— Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore
Thank you for following me. Thank you for reblogging from me. Thank you for liking my posts. Thank you for sending me nice messages. Thank you for staying followed to me. Thank you for making my Tumblr experience amazing. Thank you.
Reblog if it’s okay to start talking to you.
these are fabulous questions
- Amsterdam: Do people think you are a complete "alien"?
- Athens: Are you a perfectionist?
- Belgrade: Tell me about the nicknames people give you.
- Berlin: How often can you get everything you really want?
- Bratislava: Tell me about the book of your life.
- Brussels: Do you use many different languages in a same sentence?
- Bucharest: Have you ever put someone in the Friend Zone?
- Budapest: Have you ever been put in the Friend Zone?
- Copenhagen: Have you ever kissed or been kissed by a complete stranger?
- Dublin: Have you ever drunk to forget something and/or someone?
- Helsinki: Imagine you have to choose between love and your greatest goal in life. What would be your choice?
- Kiev: Have you ever felt hurt by words that cut your heart more than a knife could ever do?
- Lisbon: Have you ever felt you were - absolutely - born in the wrong country?
- Ljubljana: Have you ever been mistaken by someone else?
- London: More sense or more sensibility?
- Luxembourg: Have you ever deeply regretted something you done (and I really mean DEEPLY)?
- Madrid: Which talents you don't have and you really would love to have?
- Moscow: Are you able you sleep well every night?
- Nicosia: How often do you fall into a state of procrastination?
- Oslo: What would give you absolute peace of mind?
- Paris: Are you afraid of falling in love (in general or for a specific person)?
- Podgorica: Would you die for what you believe?
- Prague: Are you a jealous person?
- Reykjavik: If you had to choose a country in the World to live forever and ever, which one it would be?
- Riga: Would you take and publish a selfie if someone asked you to?
- Rome: Have you ever experienced undeniable and true love in any form?
- Sarajevo: How far would you go for the ones you love?
- Skopje: What was the sweetest thing anyone called you?
- Sofia: Have you ever been a victim of any form of prejudice?
- Stockholm: Have you ever felt that you were an inspiration for someone else?
- Tallinn: What was the strangest rumour you heard about yourself?
- Tirana: Do you consider yourself a sexy person?
- Valletta: Have you ever had a car or bike accident?
- Vienna: Choose a song to define your life and explain it.
- Vilnius: Would you change your nationality if you had the chance?
- Warsaw: Have you ever suffered a depression?
- Zagreb: Have you ever gave your heart to someone who did not deserve it at all?
- Zurich: How important is money in your life?
- NOWHERE FAST: Don´t ask me absolutely anything. Tell – tell me what you think about the person that owns this Tumblr.
Football meme: [1/7] Players: Andres Iniesta
Anna Faris and Chris Pratt are a pretty great couple.
I don’t know.. sounds reasonable to me ;) can I join? minus the wine…I will have milk instead lol :)
Of course! For you there will be tea, fruit juice, anything you want my dear :)
Some days I can’t concentrate on anything, good or bad - exciting or depressing. And there is plenty of both to consider. I just want to be outside. It’s so nice, and I’m stuck in an icebox (not literally. Just a chilly office.) I want to forget about everything and sleep for three days then alternately swim and take hot showers for three days, then read for three days, and alternate wine and coffee throughout all that time. Is that too much to ask?
To summarize, football is a simple game, but one with great strategy. It is a global community, a religion, a shared obsession which, in these more enlightened times, is a source of unity, rather than conflict. And yet, I believe the action on the field is only a small part of the story behind football’s popularity.